Apr 10, 2012

has anyone seen my digital camera?

this weekend I ate Mexican food at 2AM almost 3 days in a row.

this weekend I drank white wine on a blanket in Dolores Park two days in a row.

this weekend I heard "I don't deal drugs! I deal in FASHION!" said sincerely.

this weekend there was stoops, where a woman walking with her family stopped, pointed at me and Karyn and said "oh look, how perfect! this is what it looks like living in San Francisco..."...I was stoked she said that, I miss San Francisco. I miss being a postcard.

this weekend there were backyard after parties. mid day walk down the block parties. Sisters Of Perpetual Mercy's dress on my head parties.

this weened there were no cups!

this weekend I got blisters on my toes from walking so much. 

this weekend I danced to Goodbye Horses approx. 6 times, sometimes in a row.

and then there was that horrible dance party at Delirium after we couldn't get into the Thee Oh Sees show at The Lab.

horrible only in that the music was a high school prom, it was actually an intensely fun dance party. Karyn was there, I was there, my brother was there, Matthew was there, Steve & Lindsey were there, Kazwell was there, Pat was there, a lot of other people were there. 

hey look, Karyn got a Brazilian Blowout that took 6 hours! helladopesicksf no?

I tried boxing last night but didn't last the whole session. I'm still sweating the weekend out. I've been eating oranges and oranges and oranges and water and vitamins since yesterday. I'm feeling cuspy coldy. Or I'm feeling cuspy bettery. I can't tell. I know Karyn's feeling achy. We both need to climb in the regenerative womb for a few days. And that's exactly what we plan to do.

REGENERATIVE WOMB = Oarr Hot Springs. We're leaving Friday morning. We will buy groceries. We will buy wine. We will be shown to our room. We will strip down naked. We will make our way to the hot springs. We will gently and slowly submerge our winter-kissed white bods into beautiful regenerative hot springs. We will feel better.

oh yeah but wait, guess who we're going to see on Thursday? BLOOD ORANGE! 
I don't know, hand's down my favorite album in a long long while...this ain't no collection of songs posing as an album (sorry Sleigh Bells), Coastal Grooves is thoughtful, sexy, and dare I say it, storytelly? Destined to be the album of the Summer...

and then Sunday is Greek Easter! Christos Anesti you guys! Going to the park to eat lamb, crack some eggs, drink some beers, play with some nieces, ruminate on the weekend.

I think I have some photos from the weekend. I'll post them later.

I have no idea who I'm talking to anymore. I suspect I'm mostly talking to Google Image searches.

today I'm going to eat cod and rice and green beans and falafel and oranges and oranges and water and vitamins.

I'm on the last disc of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Every time I pop in a disc it's like swallowing cough syrup with a banana.

I don't know if I'll box tonight. I might try running tonight. I might try sleeping tonight.

I need to find my digital camera.

No comments: