Apr 11, 2012

I am seriously being left behind

Should we move to LA

I haven't slept without a sweaty sweatshirt in over a week

I'm off the meds

I just want to live in a bungalow with a pretty wife and a pretty suntan

My face is swollen

Karyn typed SATAN when when meant SANTA

I typed sweetmeats when I meant sweetheart

How is it possible that it's not 2010 anymore?

My bathroom heater is broken, my bedroom heater is broken

I still haven't talked to ORTH about New York

I went to Bobbi Star's birthday last Friday night

I went to Burrito Mojado last Sunday night

I went to "3 Old Fashions Please" on Saturday afternoon

Have you ever kissed someone so deeply you give yourself a black eye

I'm not sure I want to take a train to Chicago

I got a haircut yesterday, I think Darlene wants to party, she said that my voice sounds sexy on the phone

Karyn said my voice sounds sexy on the phone, I want to party with Karyn

I can't remember any dreams from last night

I've been watching Cosmos extremely hard lately

Cosmos just might be the only perfect show ever produced in the history of television

I have this Project Blowed record, one of the songs has a Cosmos sample, another one of the songs has a Jody Foster Contact sample

I've also been watching a lot of Adventure Time

I'm having a hard time believing Adventure Time takes place in a post apocalyptic world

I'm just not convinced yet

I'm blowing my nose more today, I don't know if that means I'm sick or not, I don't feel sick

I'm more annoyed than anything

I need to chill out and cowboy up at the same time

I need to stop being complacent, seriously, stop being complacent

I need to open up the warehouse

I need to bump KUSF In Exile

Hey Zoe B., I know at least one person who reads this blog