Aug 1, 2012

I was skateboarding with Micah Ballard.

Once Lana Del Ray showed up she started singing, and I started landing tricks.

LDR was our friend, we had lots of inside jokes.

I was landing big Ollie Impossibles, huge Pop Shuvits, nice little slappy board slides.

I heard from Logan this morning, he asked me about Mexico, said the post never delivered my new book.

I ate ribs yesterday, Greek salad, watermelon and figs and Greek yogurt with honey and raw oatmeal.

I watched the Giants game and read the newspapaer.

My wounds from Yelapa still aren't healed.

My new tattoo is almost healed.


What happened to my crew? Circumstances happened to my crew.

Oakland can be a lonely place to live, though SF can too.

I had a dream that everyone reactivated their Myspace accounts, we were all together again. Though obviously I was just time traveling. Obviously I'm 32 years old.

I think my favorite part of the day is waking up next to the person you Love, they're still asleep, you put your arms around them, face real close, close your eyes.

It was too hot to run yesterday, Concord, CA is not Concord, MA (Clay Banes). I'll box tonight.

I haven't boxed since before Mexico. 

for KJH

A space heater is not a video game
A Macintosh is not a fruit box
Arizona is not The X-Files being shot in Portland

Paris Is Burning vs. I Still Call It The Mission

If I could have one rock button for every lapel
I'd have 2 pupusas for eyes
And white wine for a tongue

Let's Chi-Lite slow dance on a horse trail
Let's butter finger kiss on a rickshaw
Let's BDP-Boogie when the time is right:
On a stoop, in the backyard, on a balcony with no view




No comments: