Aug 29, 2013

11. More Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark- Alvin Schwartz w/ illustrations by Stephen Gammell
Harper Collins


tattoo based on Stephen Gammell illustration


and another one


I'm not a fan of Paul McCartney.

I had a dream that Zoe B. was being sued for libel by the estate of Paul McCartney.

cut to real life

Before playing Temporary Secretary by Paul McCartney on her Tuesday afternoon KALX show, Zoe B. had stated that the song "was one McCartney's best from his coked out phase...".

And then I had a dream that Zoe B. was paying for that statement.

cut to dream

Zoe B. called me in a panic explaining the situation, she was worried for her job, worried for the station, worried she was ruined. I tried to make light of the situation and replied "you're chopped and screwed."

No comments: