Dec 30, 2014

92. Some Deer Left The Yard Moving Day- Andrew K. Peterson
BlazeVOX Books


I love this dude, my old roommate, Red Sox REPROBATE, what a dude! hella've poet, he made me realize that it was okay to not be into Elvis Costello, I remember he had girlfriends at Naropa, one of those guys! One time Andy printed out a cardboard copy of my face and wore it for Halloween, check him out! love that dude!


his book is really good, thanks for sending ANDY! he wrote me a nice inscription, let's see what it says


can you read it? here, it says

"To Johnny S.,
The AL East is a fat farm.
The AL East is a 3020 slobbering dog neighbor.
Your care packages are a dream
of Wade Bogg's Mustache
& you are a toast in this house of friends-
xoxo.
former roomie,
AKP"

GODDAMMN what a dude, LOVE you ANDY. I miss the 3020 debauch.

No comments: