May 11, 2006

my...

parents will be here in a couple hours...that's going to be both great and strange...i get to show them campus and try to explain why i'll be bowing as my degree is passed to me rather than shaking hands...fucking Naropa...

there was a dead man in my closet last night...enough for me to sit up and yell "what the fuck do you want?!"...very very not cool...my apartment very very definitly has some strange energy bouncing around...

at work right now about to start work on a "Persian And Greek Poetry" tape taught by Robbins and Wilson from 88'...i don't know who Robbins or Wilson are...

the coffee i made this morning, that i'm drinking right now , is awful...too much water not enough bean...

5 comments:

François Luong said...

oh ... persian and greek poetries ... sepehri and seferis ... any chance you might score me a copy?

John Sakkis said...

fa' shoo...

Jessica Smith said...

um, there was a dead man in your closet? what?

no one commented on this?

François Luong said...

well, i don't know. it seems normal to me to have a dead man in my closet. as a matter of fact, i have too many right now. i'm planning to keep only one of them, but which one? ah, so many choices ...

Jessica Smith said...

when i was small i thought one of those Greenland mummies lived in my closet. i think i've already told this story. But to whom?