Mar 13, 2008

today...

a neighborhood girl showed me her right booby...

i was on a break and she was in the middle of telling me a story about how after she left the court house (she's just out of County) she was on the bus and her boob had fallen out of her shirt and she didn't realize it until she caught a Mexican guy staring at her chest and she was all "what's up dude! how you gonna be looking at my tits all hanging out?!"

...and then out of nowhere she pulls down her shirt and says to me "my titty was all like this..." and i laugh a little nervous laugh and light her cigarette and pet her pit bull and go back to work...

but i think my favorite line of hers was "shit...Google me...you know how many pages i have?...10!"

or "shiiit...how many of these skank bitches you see out her walking around with a $4000 dollar fur coat on...and hella jewelry with a perfect ass and perfect tits...?"

or "i'm a journalist...i've published hella articles...i've done billboards...n#@@#'s is jealous..."

she also told me she's suing her little sisters for defamation of character...she said she's going to sue them for $1000 and then after she wins she's going to give them their money back...she's says this is to teach them a lesson...




3 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

That sounded like a Bukowski story.

Kay said...

i don't see too many fur coats these days to be honest. bitch is on hella crack, like 10 pages worth of crack.

Amish Trivedi said...

boobs rock.