Mar 16, 2009


had a great weekend except for that fight i got in at The Top (SF Underground) on Friday night...but i won! so, didn't damper my weekend all that much...

some dude hit on Cat right in front of me...i called him out...he walked up on me all hard...i told him to have some respect...he called me a douche bag...he threatened to head butt me...i laughed and called him a "little bitch" and said "try it..."...he tried it...i caught his forehead in the palm of my hand and threw him on the ground...i got up and took off my jacket (how cinematic)...he tried to come at me again...and then he was on the floor again...and then he got dragged out of the bar like a rag doll and that was that...

i don't fight very often...it takes a lot for me to get angry enough to fight...one way to do that is to talk shit to my brother...the other way is to disrespect my girlfriend...i don't know...i'm a really nice guy...

UPDATE: not a brag, i hate fighting, i do it rarely, so when i do it's kind of an event...hence the report...just walk away kids!

4 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

that's crazy. what the hell was that guy thinking?

John Sakkis said...

he was very drunk.

he reminded me of that guy in boulder...

Alli Warren said...

Holy cow John Sakkis.

I don't like fighting.

But I like the image of you holding his head in your palm. It's tender.

Dimitri said...

God I wish I was there