May 27, 2009


on Monday night at Amber a drunk Irish witch (her words sans "drunk") began hitting on me and then decided that she had to give me a palm reading because he grandfather had passed away a month ago and he told her to "never reveal certain things" but that she spotted me from across the bar and that she "had to reveal things" to me...whatever.

so i gave her my right hand which she proceeded to caress and then she said "you're going to live a very very long time" which is, you know, fair enough...and then she got to the juicy reveal'y stuff...she said (imagine this being said in drunk Irish accent) "your father...he married...your father married a little girl...and (caressing hand) and your two little cousins, i shouldn't be telling you this...you have two little cousins...and the little girl your father married...she's looking for you..."

to which i said "wow, okay, you have a safe night..."

to which she winked at me and replied "i will if you WANT me to...hehe"

2 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

man, not fair. you meet all the keepers.

Ridiculous Human Things said...

Holy mother of pearl. I have got to step up my game.