Sep 3, 2010




don't worry, i think self portraits are as pathetic as the next guy

but my hair is getting long and i'm not 24 anymore

i wish i had gray hair like my little brother

his mustache looks like Magnum P.I.

i paid $6 for a tall can of Bud tonight

and the kicker is that i did that in my own neighborhood

did you know there is an Escape From New York Pizza

in the Upper Haight, cause i usually just order from farty-Volarie's

Dutchface might be my favorite neighbor

i was talking to her about girls with big asses

like that new Levi's billboard around 101 North

and i was like "she's mounted like a centaur..."

and Dutchface didn't need an explanation

she said that mounted girls remind her of

her friend Julia from NYC, that Julia would sit on dudes'

foreheads and make scrill/chedder, and that made me happy

Stian made beats, then we watched that

video by The Morning Benders

and others like Planningtorock

someone requested Ant Banks

and then i took a photo of DF on her stoop

and she was all worried about her hair

and we all made plans to BBQ on Labor Day

No comments: