Aug 19, 2011

Hey folks who have lived in Oakland longer than me, is this really what our Summers are like? It's freezing, and has been for weeks, what a gip...

I'm heading to Santa Cruz with a lady tomorrow. It will be warm. It will be picnic.

Anybody know Kent Johnson's email? Can you send it to me at john.sakkis@gmail.com? Thanks. This would work a lot better if I was still on Facebook.

I listened to Ted Berrigan's New Langton Arts (1981) reading yesterday afternoon.

I finished reading Berrigan's Collected Poems 2 days ago. 

I'm currently reading Hymns Of St. Bridgett by Frank O'Hara and Bill Berkson.

Because of this blog, if you Google "Lil' Debbie rapper" you'll find an image of Ariana Reines. This is meta-Doppel. I wonder how long that will last. 

I slept for 9.5 hours last night.

2 comments:

Nada Gordon: 2 ludic 4 U said...

OMG you are right. Ariana Reines.

John Sakkis said...

nada,

i'm pretty proud of this doppel. almost as proud of my ee cumming and thom york doppel-what. search for it on my blog, it's scarily uncanny.

xoxoox,
j