May 30, 2012

Most of these photos (all by KJH) are from the Memorial Day BBQ that Karyn and I hosted at her place. Wow what a day. All our friends came through, an exorbitant amount of beer and champagne was consumed, a lot of kisses were shared, my brother and I BBQd Greek meats all day, Karyn made a cheesecake, quinoa salad, and green chile cornbread all from scratch (I'm probably forgetting at least 3 other things she made)...the sun was coming up by the time we went to bed.

Some other photos from from Friday night at Ruby Room with the homie Steve Orth.

And then some other photos from our day trip yesterday to Sausalito/ Stinson Beach where we ate crab cakes, fish and chips, burgers, beers and Rose. Then grabbed another bottle of wine, walked down to the beach, took off our shirts and lied around in the very hot Stinson sun for a couple hours. I am burned, so is Karyn, it was worth it.

Anyway, tons of photos...




























No comments: