Mar 7, 2013



spill a whiskey
your Jason mask is ready
and I'm falling down on the mark
at the river a water tick bit my belly
there is no HEAVEN, only bread,
you are one of them that eats their GOD
only folly, I'm praying not to doze
during the drive home, I'm feeling frisky,
static RADIO and Redwoods,
let's download the rest and get busy,
I'll visit when I'm ready
Lodge-Builder, Sun Dancer, Fire-Fighter
what tools will you get for Christmas?
I bet a sailboat and tackle, a new LOVE
the best breakfast ever sandwiched between
this regional rest, I'm sure of it, you'll do fine
now it's up to me to mark the water, build those
bridges, skip stones and cowboy up,
every year is the same, making a wish around the clock
fools gold for a fire sign, water is my woman
this conjuring stick in the mud, stop sitting down
for a second and jam out, I've never broken bread
with an automobile, this New Year's Eve resolution:
a road trip, a warm summer, back to magic baby

No comments: