Sep 26, 2013

18. Saginaw #5- ed. David Harrison Horton, featuring David Schrader, Trevor Calvert, Sohrab Sepehri translated by Kazim Ali and Mohammad Jafar Mahallati
 

This magazine is literally made is China. I'm supposed to be in an issue sooner or later. I was supposed to go to a play this weekend but slept through it. I watched half of the 49ers game but slept through the rest. I ate Chinese food and then slept on it.

I went to the Oakland Music Festival this weekend with friends, I wish I slept through it, all of the "small stage" acts should have been the headliners, and all the headliners should have not been performing (with the exception of J-Boogie).

And then The Night Lite for drinks and a show. And then down to 5th and Embarcadero on the Oakland waterfront for beach bonfire and beers. And then it was 5:30AM and we went home.

I remember Kazim Ali at the SPD Bee-In, he was anxious to get to a bar to watch the season finale of RuPaul's Drag Race.

No comments: