Oct 24, 2013

23. Rhyme Against The Internet- Justin Katko
Crater Press
 


I remember when Justin Katko used to spell his last name something like kATkO?

My friend Liz Guthrie introduced me to Richard Parker, ed. of Crater Press.

Richard and his girlfriend are British, they were visiting the Bay Area.

There was a mass shooting that day in Oakland, something like 6 guys got shot in a liquor store parking lot while filming a music video.

Richard, his girlfriend, me and Liz met up for beers at 355, I think it was a Wednesday.

They mentioned the shooting.

Before we parted ways Richard handed me a box full of Crater Press stuff.

I sent some chapbooks and broadsides off to Michael Cross and Kyle Schlesinger.

Liz Guthrie recently moved back to the States.

Richard Parker and Crater Press were recently featured in Damn The Caesars.

No comments: