Jun 19, 2006

"dumpin' em in ditches" —Spice 1

key word "ditch (es)"

so yeah, i skipped on the Laughing Goat Lewis MacAdams and Michael Price reading...too many creepy crawly "open mike'rs" for my taste (or patience)...unfortunatly the bounce meant that i couldn't catch the bound to be interesting screening of Lewis MacAdams and Richard Lerner's film "What Happend To Kerouac?"...we all have to make sacrifices though, no?

tomorrow morning going to attend the Panel: Ecology with Lewis MacAdams, Michael McClure and Eleni Sikelianos...

currently listening to Ziyia From The Mountains...

3 comments:

Black Lodge said...

GRRRROWL at McClure for me, and keep posting the goodie on SWP - I'm growing nostalgic. Everything in hicago is swell - got my job back making sandwiches, waht else could I ask for?
Kevin

John Sakkis said...

kevbo! great to hear from you...

yeah, i'm moving out next tuesday...it's all over baby-blue...

kerri just got here...you should look her up in chicago...you should definitly go to her reading series...probably the best in the city...

xo-j

Black Lodge said...

I will I will. Discrete, right?
Tuesday! shit. "It's so hard/ to say goodbye/ to yesterday____" -Boyz to Men "I'd Die/ for Rock n Roll!" -some Drunk Cowboys in Lawrence, Kansas on their way back to Grand Junction after spending the summer herding cattle in middle Tennessee.
have fun wrapping it all up,
Kevin