Aug 22, 2007

my mom says "so totally awesome..."


my mom is the freaking best...she sends me nice emails like this one...

"So, I'll call you on Saturday morning or Friday night
if I know when we will be leaving here and bring you
your nuts! Yes, you are a healthy eater and we are
also. Don't know what poisoned Deme, but she was
really sick. I know James is your best friend because
he wrote that he was hanging out with his brother/best
friend! That made me happy and I'm so happy that you
consider him your best friend also. That is so
totally awesome and I think you and James are so
wonderful to be friends as well as brothers.
Okay, Paula is cooking now so I'm going to run. Love
you so much, Mom"

she's coming to San Francisco to bring me pistachio nuts (my favorite nut! and if you know me you know that i go through pistachio nuts like whoa...holy crap i love my momma...)

2 comments:

Hot Whiskey said...

I ate some pistachio ice cream last night. That shit was good.

John Sakkis said...

i've never had that before. sounds magical though.