Nov 2, 2007

...

a myspace from Armand


"beers & sexiness"

today, I went into the Sauna, was reading an article on the 20th anniversary of Appetite for Destruction...in there with one other dude...dude, gets up & comes & sits next to me...same dude who has been winking at me for a few weeks now...dude says "hey", I say "whats up" while not looking up from my article...after about 30 seconds, motherfucker says "hey" again but this time, is rubbing my arm, so I do what any sensible person would do & knocked his hand off my arm, looked at him, swayed my pointer-finger in his face & said "Don't you ever fucking touch me" & I didn't even say it in a mean way but rather in a way "hey, i'm not cool with that" kinda way, & he, obviously being either retarded or deaf asked "No?" in a very whiny tone & I responded "What did I just fucking say?!"...dude, apparently, unaffected by this continues to sit next to me for a few minutes until another dude comes in & he finally leaves. As I exit the sauna, I go into the showers, taking a shower I look up & see touching-dude is looking at me in a way [i.e. staring at my junk], that still leads me to belive touching-dude didn't understand what I said so I said to him "You know what, don't even fucking looking at me"

Can a man not sweat in peace? This is a recurring theme, you know , dude going to town on himself & then trying to touch me etc. Each to his own obviously, but c'mon personal boundries...at least ask "can i touch your stinky-sauna-sweaty-body?"--the SF ladies should take note! I'm apparently prime fucking Italian sweaty Sauna Meat!

on a side-note, i get free passes to the gym...you want to hit up the sauna with me? I'll give ya a killer shoulder-massage...think of those photos

No comments: