Nov 5, 2007

weekend stuff...

i'm going to go to bed and have anxiety dreams about being "let go"...

UPDATE: my work related anxiety dream from last night: i walk into my office and notice my phone is missing, i ask M. if she knows who took my phone, M. says that it was stolen but she doesn't know by who, i think to myself i can't get any work done without my phone, i think to myself "i'm fired"

i watched Zodiac this afternoon and really loved it.

had a very bizarre photoshoot with Armand over at his place on Saturday night. i have a feeling that the photos aren't going to come out very good. i think Armand and i look fat in most of the photos. i'm wearing a bolo tie though. i think the photos might look like Varnet ads from the 80's.

i'm going to blog something about Books & Bookshelves in SF tommorrow maybe, or possibly just this week...hi david highsmith.

i threatened to smother EC on Saturday night. EC was smothered.

in the last three days i've eaten cous cous, spanakopita, giant hunks of feta, trail mix from the korean produce market, sausage, yogurt covered raisins, persimons, banana, pears, beers...

i got hit by a car in the Castro on saturday morning and walked away pissed off but laughing.

i skated all day on saturday and now have a giant red/purple bruise on my left whatever-you-call-that-area-above-the-hip-bone...i think it's pretty, i think it looks like a delicious sorbet. skated from the Castro with my brother (on his bike) down Market over to the Piers and then over to Aquatic Park and looked at one girl in a bikini and drank water. then back up Polk St. and through the TL and down Van Nes over to Hayes and then up Fell and then over To Haight where i stopped into D-Structure to hang out with Sylvia and Devan for a second and then home.

i left all my tinysides and my sunglasses at armand's house. i'm a little horrified at the prospect of riding the 6 line tomorrow morning without my sunglasses.

i didn't drink tonight and therefore feel great.

i didn't forget my bolo tie or watch at armand's.

kalinikta
UPDATE: kalimera,
j

No comments: