Jan 20, 2008

Daniel Johnston



currently listening to Daniel Johnston's Hi, How Are You...High Wire Music recently rereleased it on vinyl, first time in 15 years...holy moly right? right.

i think i'm about to go on a Sunday bender...Angelos and i have been working on Demo's new book Tora 1/3 ("Now 1/3") so i have that spread out in front of me...also have Trapped In The Closet 13-22 in the DVD, thanks mom...have a 12 pack of beer in the fridge and an ash tray on the coffee table...yippee!

just got a text from Tory
"hey! come to the shop! bring records and mixer and i'll provide the beer..."

just got a text from my baby Megan
"will you come keep me warm? i'll buy the White Castle..."

i love my friends, such providers!

maybe i'll just update my blog after each album i listen to this afternoon...maybe not, but maybe.

1 comment:

BB said...

call me if you want to take the bender eastbay-ward, robbie