Jul 31, 2008

"isn't Dasani just tap water"

last night i drank a bottle of wine and watched some DVDs

i listened to Rogue Wave loudly and tapped my feet

i read Jon's blog

i talked with Stephanie who is in NYC for the week, i couldn't answer the phone because she called me when i was peeing, so i called her back when i was done

she read The Moveable Ones on the plane and now she wants to talk about it, this is hot

i finished Dana Ward's Goodnight Voice on my lunch break as well as Try and a couple issues of Mirage

today on my lunch break i'll read You Better Ask Somebody by Young Brandon Brown and maybe put a dent in Alan Davies's Book 6

i like reading chapbooks on my lunch break, either poetry chapbooks or Sci-Fi novels

i eat italian dry salami and nice cheeses and pistachio nuts and a carrot and 4 pieces of fruit everyday

last night i dreamt that i was skateboarding and then rollerblading at Woodside, and that honey bees were crawling out of Chad Stock's ears, i think honey bees or wasps might be my spirit animal, i also dreamt that i was walking with Joanna Newsom in NYC and that i could leap maybe 15 feet into the air...leaping or running dreams are my version of flying dreams...i'm usually leaping, like Toby McGuire in Spider Man 1 where he's just figuring out his powers leaping from building to building, it feels exactly like it looked like it felt to do that in the movie

i woke up and had strong coffee and listened to Cass McCombs

on the way to work i listened to Alice In Chains Unplugged, i threw it out the window once i got to work, i'm just done with it, i don't hate it or anything, i just have no interest in ever listening to it again

tonight i'm going to watch Bully, i'm a little worried that i'll get anxious watching it, like watching a Larry Clark movie, i hate/ love Larry Clark movies, i feel like Bully might be like that

my mom recently gave me a box of Ice Breakers Cool Mint chewing gum, i mean a case of it, i don't really chew gum but i've been chewing gum since she gave it to me

my brother is alone is SF i think, he hasn't called me in days

i never see my old friends anymore because they never call me, but that's okay, i figure i'll see my old friends again when they feel like calling me and making plans, they probably feel like i'm ditching them for new friends which isn't the case at all, i'm just sick of being the one texting "what's up tonight?," cause that shit gets old

i'm listening to a neato post-punk station at www.postpunk.com, it's my 'quiet storm'

i got paid today

5 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

hey, now! we always tell you "what's up" and then you say something like "well, maybe i'll drop by" and then you don't.

this makes all yr old friends sad pandas.

as for throwing yr alice in chains tape out the window in berkeley... you might have dumpster muffin coming after you once she gets he stupid ass out of the trees.

btw, my cell's out of commission for the foresable future and i can't call most people because i don't have long distance-- and it seems like everyone i know has a cell from outside the city.

Dimitri said...

I had a drunk drunk drunk weekend with dempsey. Riding bikes and drinking beer and eating bbq. Wanna hang tonight and watch that movie together??

Magie said...

i secretly loved the movie Bully...but I would never recomend nor admit to many people I actually liked it. I knew hypo speaking, its not considered a good movie, but I dug it.
I miss you. I cant wait until I come home and we can hug it out.

John Sakkis said...

when do you come home? hurry up...

Joseph Massey said...

How big do you like your salami, John?