Aug 22, 2008

i found my notes!

Books & Bookshelves reading

Logan Ryan Smith

as twitchy-motherfucker…stompy, sigh’y, pause’y, drumming finger’y on podium’y, cussing’y

Logan reminded me of Dylan Thomas falling down the stairs at Vesuvio’s

Carrie Hunter

like Woody Allen reading a script in 1983 or ’76…but to himself in a bathroom…I wanted to YouTube Carrie’s reading and watch it on a Sunday hungover

Kalicia Pivirotto

as E. Bishop would read if she channeled a stylish girl in purple sequined top who works for a medium sized University Press…I want to be read Shel Silverstein poems by Kalicia at night on cold medicine

1 comment:

carrie hunter said...

so I was like muttery and neurotic? Great. Michael said I "seemed confident."

There was some sort of audio tape recording thing going on but I don't know what MS is going to do with it.