Aug 22, 2008

this weekend...

tonight is pretty open, what the hell is going on? let's not hang out in the TL? well i guess i haven't been doing anyways but yeah, that's not an option tonight...i'd like to see ORTH tonight...i flaked on him last night...just wanted to drink vodka sodas and watch the Olympics and go to bed...i did that. hey ORTH, let's hang!

tomorrow night (or maybe afternoon, i never got details) i'm heading to Ocean Beach with Brett for her sister's boyfriend's birthday...

and then later on Kimbo is having a Zombie party at her place in the Mission...i'm told i have to dress up. blah.

and then a Poetry Marathon "after party"...um, probably not...UPDATE! BRANBO SAYS POETRY MARATHON NOT UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND!!! well, i can safely say i won't be attending that one either...

and then on Sunday possibly drinking beers with Branbo in some neighborhood somewhere in San Francisco...

after a hellish week i'm finally feeling better today, it's sunny out, my body feels fresh, The Wire Season 5 is in the mail, Biggie says "skies the limit!"

3 comments:

BB said...

poetry marathon isn't until next week. I gotta send you a revised holla.

Dimitri said...

You been sick too? Took Tuesday off work and watched season 1 of 30 Rock. Pretty good.

Last night was the first night I actually slept hard. This morning was the first I actually felt like I'm on the path to getting better.

John Sakkis said...

brandon,

dude, you're fucking with my shit. quit fucking with my shit branbo.

james,

yeah, i hit the wall on sunday, woke up feeling like a pile...stayed in bed all day, been taking it super easy all week...today i feel all good though...never quite got sick, just cuspy that kept me locked in my room...

what's up tonight?