Oct 20, 2009

i eat day old sushi 3 times a week. michael cross was born at kaiser in walnut creek and so was i. lindsey boldt's mom likes vanitas. i like watching the west wing when it's cold outside. ca conrad does the prayer pose mostly. friday's are better to take off than monday's. konrad steiner is a very nice person to talk to. julia cohen includes the word "press" in all of her blog posts. lykkle li is gorgeous. jocelyn saidenberg drives a mini cooper. my face turns red when i don't shower. target is releasing a mad men inspired collection for women. lindsey boldt threw up in my apartment a couple nights ago. i think dexter and rescue me are almost unwatchable. logan ryan smith knows a lot about baseball. andrew kenower owns a stealers jersey. some people have ugly doppelgangers so i won't post them. poets in their early 20's are better looking nowadays than they were when i was in my early 20's. jason morris works at the gold cane. patrick dunagan is a good skateboarder. joseph mosconi isn't easily provoked. i'd rather watch the giants at home than the ballpark. tan lin's book heath has an extremely boring cover. brent cunningham is taller than me. sunnylin thbx is a bigger stealers fan than micah ballard. brandon brown sends me an email once a week asking me what's up. nada gordon is so small and cute. i pretend that i'm a lot nicer than i actually am. benjamin hollander hurt my feelings by not blurbing my book. if i was older i would date susan gevirtz. steve dickison was the first real poet i met in san francisco. i paid $250 for a workshop with larry kearney. i'd rather clean the bathroom than do laundry. i over tip cab drivers because i can't do the math under pressure. rob halpern has a great neck. cassie smith has a sexy voice. i still get nervous around kevin killian depending on how many drinks i've had. i would love to have cocktails with rusty morrison. i think dale smith makes some good points. i used to misspell laura's name moriarity. i want stephen vincent to do a haptic of my reading but he's never there. i can't talk to david highsmith without wanting to tickle him. cynthia sailers' new haircut frames her face beautifully. i used to know how to correctly use "effect" "affect" better than i do now. i'm a bit of a name dropper. i've never heard steve orth fart. my girlfriend has only heard me fart once. sometimes i wake up and feel like a beer but i don't have one. i worry about not bonding with my sister as much as we used to. i have martyr fantasies. i talk to myself a lot. i think poets who don't capitalize their names are pretentious. i kiss maxine chernoff on the cheek when i see her. gina myers is pretty. i used to think rae armantrout was a dude. i thought linh dinh was a chick. i prefer to eat my leftovers cold. i cut my own hair. i understand what "forest for the trees" means i just don't know why it means that.

7 comments:

marcel said...

um, you don't pretend you're too nice. you can never tip too much. and i wanna see ugly doppelgangerS! unless it's mine..

John Sakkis said...

meaning i'm actually a dick? $5 for a $9 dollar cab ride is way too much, couldn't do the math...you have no ugly doppels...you look like carrie ann moss sometimes and she's beautiful...sucks about australia, i'm going to miss you...

Nada Gordon: 2 ludic 4 U said...

Can I use what you said about me to blurb my next book?

marcel said...

ha ha. not a dick. i wish i would be here when you're here. i'll just have to come back to sf soon.

John Sakkis said...

nada-oner,

haha, as you wish...

Ridiculous Human Things said...

All I have to say is, I did NOT! I uh...thought I was going to but nothing happened.

The rest of this post is incredibly endearing and makes me want to copy you.

You're growing facets, John. Right before my eyes.

John Sakkis said...

you made all that noise and nothing came out...mind blowing.

copy away! i'm just going to keep adding to this one...

growing facets? you're racist ms. lindsey...against us russians.