Jun 22, 2010

Fairuza Balk American Girl


Everything is a douchbag now
Echo Park is my Shelly Duvall
I’m surrounded by apple-bottoms
Pissing all over these bushes
It’s a new sunny day
But everyone is always
Moving to Oakland
A whole economy has grown
Out of this House movement
Gone are the days of one
“San Francisco sound,” when
All my friends are sapping Alize
Nickel n’ dimed in their dirty East Bay cottages
The proverbial “last drink”
Is just a white label nux vomica
If you take that informal survey
We’ll all have to sit through that
“Body Movin’” acoustic track again, and this
Is a point the commercial ignores
The narrator has no credibility
He is a website pop-locking Egyptians
Your liver and stomach
Will be speaking to you as an internal affair
And when it comes down to it
No one knows how to define anything anymore
We’re walking that tightrope of taste
I’m a trendoid poseur and
All my friends are pushing mongo

No comments: