May 4, 2011

dreamt i was GG Allan's drummer, the naked one, i was playing an Iggy Pop tune solo at a The Grouch show. GG told me that he hated The Grouch but that he doesn't throw feces at Hip Hoppers. i caught a huge black scorpion that looked like a Gundam model, it was as big as a cantaloupe. i was being attacked by a black kitten on my right arm, i couldn't get it off no matter how hard i squeezed it and hit it and held it away, i was kind of fucking with it and and being terrorized by it at the same time. i caught a bobcat and put it in a small aquarium in my parent's garage. my Dad put the scorpion into the aquarium with the bobcat. i tried to feed the kitten to the bobcat but it only wanted to nurse it. me and Cat were walking to my Mom's house on Thanksgiving. Len Shneyder was riding an ATV, i was bouncing on a yoga ball. there were women joggers with nice asses everywhere. Cat was pushing a shopping cart full of soda and cookies and crackers. there was a man delivering milk out of a tanker truck, i could smell the dead bobcat and scorpion in the milk. Cat left the shopping cart in the garage. we walked into the house together and said "Happy Thanksgiving"...

No comments: