Dec 11, 2011

wouldn't it be neat if humans turned gold in their "golden years"...?

and here's a few excerpts from a high school English class journal, I was 15-16, I got suspended 2 or 3 times for subject matter. Rereading the journal now I get the feeling that I was an asshole back then. I kind of was, but with a big heart. My sister is a high school teacher now. I'd like to apologize to Ms. T for putting her through hell with this journal, but still sort of feel like she got what was coming to her for making me read My Antonia. 

"OCT 28th

This weekend I went to a party. While me and my friends were walking to the warehouse this guy ran up on us from out of nowhere, I could see that he had a gun. He asked my friends for money and when they said no he pistol whipped _____ in the face. They ran off so I was left alone with this crazy dude. He put the gun in my belly and said "give me your money motherfucker" I lied and said "I don't have any," he ran off yelling "what is this a fuckin' skinhead concert?"

"NOV 27th

Today is my birthday and so far I have gotten 2 packs of Skittle's and 15 dollars of gift certificate to Tower Records. It's the best birthday because I love Skittle's. No Thanksgiving because because we are poor. I hope I don't get jumped today by my friends. I changed the oil on my car this morning and I hugged Jennifer. I also talked to Deon and we are going to kick a girl's ass."

"DEC 2nd

This girl Gina kept on touching my d--- and acting all funny. She also asked me if I liked her a--, I said yes."

"JAN 30th

I can't wait to watch Braveheart with Leslie, it means a lot to me and I hope she likes it."

"FEB 3rd

Right now I'm teaching a Chinese kid to speak English. He is very cool and his name is Ty Pong. The teacher thought I was flipping her off, I was."

"FEB 20th

Leslie is sick right now with a cough. School is horrible. On Friday I went to a party called Five, the party was wack. Tons of ghetto-heads. Me and Steve were standing in line when the fools around us started getting rowdy. The cops couldn't handle it so they pepper sprayed the whole group. Steve and I got it pretty bad. Later on a cop hit me with his billy club because I was standing too close to the door. I saw Shira though."

"FEB 22nd

Shira called last night, I was surprised to hear from her again. She wants to hook up on Friday. She is so cute. Yesterday was my Pappou's 82nd birthday, she called after we had dinner. I wish she didn't live in Marin. The weird thing is, yesterday in chemistry, I drew a thing where Shira's name was circled, and around it I wrote things that I wanted. And it came true, she called. She is so fine."

"MAR 3rd

This weekend was very relaxing and it felt good. But _____ got arrested which put more stress on _____. He got arrested for breaking and entering."

"MAR 6th

Yesterday I messed up on my tape. Side A was good so I started to make Side B. But Side B dubbed over to Side A. So I have to make Side A all over again, I might just leave the dubbed version of Side B as it is. "

No comments: