Jan 5, 2012


Hello people who read this blog, the new issue of BOTH BOTH is printed, collated and ready for love. This issue features two of my favorite poets, the bright and shinning star that is Rodney Koeneke paired and complimented by the enigmatic true Berkeley-blood wonder child Julien Poirier.

You know the deal, limited copies, no reprints, always free. So if you'd like a copy shoot me an email at john.sakkis@gmail.com, I'll be more than happy to send one along.

Currently listening to Nirvana Unplugged, contemplating white wine and John Schlesinger's Marathon Man. Salud!

2 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

John, I'd like you to know that if I don't get a copy of this magazine, which apparently makes use of a Rolling Stone photo shoot I was, once upon a time involved in--well, I'd like you to know my lawyer has already advised me to make a list of recompense in case this has to go to court. Just lettin' you know.

John Sakkis said...

the Ian Curtis dance-off battle of the ages. and I'm ahead of you, I put one in the mail priority for you yesterday...thanks for the cover/memories!

xo