Apr 12, 2012

the garbage man cat called me this morning as he was unloading a dumpster

"hey how you doin' there HANDSOME!"

bloody buckets of destruction.

Karyn said "why does the garbage man have your number?"

I slept for the first time in a week last night.

I've listened to the Drive soundtrack approx. 13 times in the last 4 days.

Last night I ordered a Maker's on the rocks, the bartender gave me an Anchor Steam

Last night I ordered a Jamison on the rocks, the bartender asked me if I would like ice with that

Last night I ordered a Kettle One and soda, the bartender gave me a can of coke

I pushed the can of Coke back and reordered a Kettle One and soda, the bartender filled a glass up with Grey Goose and tap water

I got all fancy and ordered a mocha this morning

There really is nothing quite as enjoyable as watching a horror movie with a girl

I keep missing my brother's calls

I keep missing my brother

Apropos of Lindsey Boldt sitting in her house last night watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer, here is a photo of a model from a magazine that looks exactly like Lindsey Boldt

No comments: