Apr 26, 2012

wait, it's raining again? come. on. dude. really?!

I'm re-reading The Martian Chronicles, it's not very good.

I dreamt of the ocean all night. I dreamt I shit myself in public and my cousin cleaned it up.

I feel like I'm wearing orthopedic shoes, the right sole is skateboard worn down, I'm way taller on my left side, this is going to suck all day. 

massage?

Karyn has a small part in Lorelei Lee/ James Franco/ Stephen Vincent's Cherry, SF movie premier tonight!

should I get coffee? I'm sitting here in my nice shoes not drinking coffee, this is ridiculous.

my UPS rep is really pushing these new rates on me.

just keep drinking water and shut up.

sometimes I'm not a very pleasant person to be around, yesterday was one of those sometimes. sorry interns!

oh yeah, holler, how you doing?

I just want to keep writing love letters to KJH.

was the Korean written language conceived in the 1600s, or am I trippin'? Myung?

I know, it's all a little embarrassing, so what though, this is a diary, not a "poetry blog"...

KALX sucked all day yesterday, how is that possible, it was all fucking Funk music (barf) and bad House.

why do I hate Funk music so much? was I jumped by Funk music as a kid?

anybody see A Cabin In The Woods? was it as rad as it's been hyped to be?

I need to fart and pee at the same time right now, this always worries me a lil' bit.

I just butt dialed the HUNT, first time for everything.

God I'm being so scatological right now.

I've been eating a ton of food this week though. 

I forgot how to say "housewarming party" this morning.

I need to go home and get a sweater.

oh screw it, I'm going to go change my shoes and get some coffee.

LOVELOVE

3 comments:

Logan Ryan Smith said...

cabin in the woods was pretty good. i wasn't going to see it until i found out that the script was "co-wrote" by joss whedon. after seeing it i'm pretty sure he wrote most of it. i recommend.

John Sakkis said...

I've been reading great things about it, though trying not to spoil at the same time. Karyn and I have been trying to see it for like 3 weeks, we keep getting side tracked, yesterday, by her stoop and champagne (and later Chinese food)...but yeah, think we're going to try to see it this Wednesday at Grand Lake Theater.

François Luong said...

Hangul (Korean native script) was created in the 1440s (so 15th century).