May 14, 2012









Rock Bar, playing pool, The Knockout, Danzig, all photos by KJH, pizza and salad and beers, Matthew Arnone, Lindsey Boldt, Johnny, KJH, Steve Orth, Brandon Brown, Bobbi, Hunt-house brunch, migas, champagne and pomegranate juice, corn bread and jam, 75degrees, Mission Bowling Club, Matthew with the upset comeback victory, Gin Fizz, TRUCK, fried pickles and chicken and tater tots, The Mint, and then everyone splits, leftover migas and ice cream with pretzel crisps, wake up in the morning and I raise my weary head, I'm Sick! Karyn and I off to Safeway, homemade Asian chicken noodle soup, I need some Afrin/ to clear my sinus/ I'm all congested and backed up like Frisco --Eligh, Sunday cuddle all day in bed with your girlfriend day, Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark, LOVE YOU TONS LOVE, Giants Win take the series from AZ, yassou, kalinikta, Au revoir, Bonne nuit, hella hecka Bay Bridge sunny-day-in-SF traffic, shower, frozen pizza, East Bound And Down disc 1, Planet HULK, asleep by 8:45PM.

No comments: