May 16, 2012



woke up this morning with the line "nice good Samaritan surf site" lodged in my head.

today is a good day for sexting.

I had a terrible cold on Sunday, I ran 4 trail miles yesterday. mark ass virus got got.

apparently Transfer Magazine republished my Stacy Doris interview in their latest issue as part of a tribute feature.

remember when Bay To Breakers was fun?

I'm going to buy a suit this weekend. or at least search for a suit this weekend.

I'm going to a wedding in St. Helena.

I'm going to "holiday" (as those horrible Aussies say) in Mexico for 2 weeks.

I'm going to celebrate the 4th Of July in Mexico with a Katana sword and a backpack full of fireworks.

I'll be wearing "Euro Shorts" inadvertently performing penis tricks.

I only capitalize "I's".

I hate lower case "i's".

Suzanne Stein's new book Tout Va Bien is out. Jared Hayes's The Dead Love Hands And More Hands Together is out. Lindsey Boldt's Overboard is out. Steve Orth's Slur The Point is out.  

Angelos and I have a new Agrafiotis translation dropping very soon, "now, 1/3" and thepoem.

hella malaprops.

I'm going to start doing Books Read 2012 just to have something to write on here.

oh yeah, those are pictures of me and my little brother.



No comments: