Jun 21, 2012

follow me on Twitter (BAAAAAARF!)

ear flush me to paradise.

when Steve Zahn was freestyling I felt ashamed. I felt embarrassed in front of my girlfriend. So far John Goodman > Treme.

David Simon shows are a little weird. I can't tell if the horrible acting makes everything seem more authentic, or just horrible, re: Treme.

poets in bathing suits!

every time a poet uses the word "problematic" an orphan dies...

in Greek the word "potamos" means "river," while "ippos" means "horse." "hip" is an abbreviation. to be "hip" is to be a "water horse."

In Greek, the letter "chi" is represented by an "X." Xristos = Jesus. The abbreviation "X-Mas" literately translates to "Christ-mas."

"Ola Kala" means "everything's okay" in Greek. The American term "OK" come from the acronym, Omicrom and Kappa.

"skata" means "shit" in Greek. in the 1940s, Ska music was known as Ta Ska, literately translating to "The Shit"...

"philos" means "love" in Greek, "ippos" means "horses." and this is where the term Filipino comes from...

"legos" means "little" in Greek. and this is where we get the phrase "Lego Bricks" from...

I'm a rollercoaster ride enthusiast.

I collect stuffed animals.

Salsa music is gross.

royalties.

woke up this morning cradling a Tonfa, shirt drenched with sweat.

the headcheese panned out.

Glen Park, SF is like Narnia, you can only get there by not thinking about it.

not to be insensitive but Notley's The Decent Of Alette gets my vote for best potential video game adaptation.

"party poems" "pop poems" RAVE ON! poems.

after 14 years of willing myself to enjoy her music, I've come to realize I dislike Nina Simone.

is SWAG over yet?

I wish I had white eyelashes.

sometimes Portuguese sounds like Hungarian...

If I could have one super power I would choose retention.

"Theriotry, Gregoriousness, and Paganism."

there is a saying in Greece "It's all Chinese to me...".

Are there actually American humans in the world who wipe their butts from back to front? Mind Blowing.

How is "Rihanna looks like a duck" not trending?

"denim isn't human"

4 comments:

Joseph said...

I learned "back to front."

John Sakkis said...

WHY?????!

Dimitri said...

rihana looks like howard's punk pop princess girlfriend.

John Sakkis said...

who's howard? but yeah, probably.