Oct 3, 2013

was a guest speaker in Donna De La Perriere's Business Of Creative Writing class last night. always great to revisit SFSU's Humanities building, my old stomping ground. was walking around the hallways waiting for the class to start, noticed a Poetry Center calendar stapled to a bulletin board, noticed my name on that calendar for a late October event. thought "do I have something coming up at The Poetry Center?" no, I definitely do not, this calendar is from 2011, nobody has bothered to take the thing down in almost 3 years. Donna's class was great, lots of questions for me and Nick Whittington (Bird And Beckett), Donna was a great moderator. after the class ended Nick and I were both worried we were too negative on certain points, e.g. "online journals suck" "e-books suck" "inspiration sucks" "the muse sucks" "9-5 jobs suck"...okay not that bad, but maybe a little.


No comments: