Apr 27, 2009

for logan

my friends make fun of the stuff i eat...they say stuff like "you're disgusting..." "what the hell is wrong with you..." "i can smell you from here..." "you're a _______ idiot..." a lot...what can i say, i have an idiosyncratic palate...sometimes i come home on a Friday night and it's late and maybe i'm a little perked and it's 3am and i'm hungry...so i make dinner...what follows below is my dinner from last Friday night, enjoyed at 3:38am while watching the latest episode of House on Hulu...bon appetite!

one whole can of re-fried beans



gobs and gobs of shredded Jack cheese



handful of diced onion



two hard boiled eggs


big handful of crumpled Oreo cookies



stir (mash) all together until boiling like thick lava...

put on your favorite junk television show...

eat!

pass out 15 min later...

4 comments:

BB said...

oh fuck I forgot about the hard boiled eggs. yes, this is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard anyone eat. Oh my god. oh my GOD.

stephen said...

thats like disgustingly hot

John Sakkis said...

bb,

eat it...

stephen,

thanks!

Ridiculous Human Things said...

I was with you until the Oreos.